Alison’s Tea (https://alisonstea.com/ is committed to protecting your privacy.
Alison’s Tea knows that you value your personal information, and we protect your privacy as if it were our own. Alison’s Tea’s uses of your information are limited to the ways outlined in this notice, except as required by law and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
2. What does Alison’s Tea collect and when?
If you place an online order, our secure order form requests contact, billing, and financial information (such as your payment details for purchases) and contact information from the order form (email address, name, billing and shipping address, and phone number) which is used to ship orders and communicate with you.
If you register on our website, we store your chosen username and your email address and any additional personal information added to your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalized data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out.
OTHER TIMES WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- You connect with us regarding customer service via our customer service center, or on social media platforms.
- You visit the Sites or participate in interactive features of the Sites or mobile applications.
- You use a social media service.
- You sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from us.
- You enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to one of our surveys, or participate in a focus group.
- You provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input.
- You interact with alisonstea.com through your computer, tablet or mobile device.
CASES FOR USING THE PERSONAL DATA
3. How does Alison’s Tea use my data?
- Order processing and customer service
After placing an online order, your contact information including your email address will be used to get in touch with you should we have questions regarding your order or should we need to notify you of the status of your order. Your payment information is transmitted securely to our third party processing provider in compliance with industry standards.
- Third-party service providers:
Alison’s Tea works closely with other companies and individuals to facilitate transactions and better your experience. Examples of third-party service provider services include shipping orders, analyzing data, providing accurate search results and links, processing credit card payments, affiliate marketing, and newsletters. Any information that Alison’s Tea shares with a third-party service provider is done so safely, securely, and under a contractual relationship with that provider to protect your data.
- Promotional offers:
From time to time we or a service provider acting on our behalf may use your name, email address, and/or mailing address to send you an offer for an Alison’s Tea product or service we believe to be of interest to you.
- Other information you provide us:
Information you provide us for specific offers or services is only used for the limited purpose for which the information is being given. What information can I access or modify? If you are a registered customer, you may log into your account and view or modify the account information on file, including personally identifiable information, recent orders, payment settings and shopping lists. In order to protect your personal information, only the last four numbers of any saved credit cards are viewable.
4. TECHNOLOGIES USED
We may use tracking pixels/web beacons, cookies and or other technologies to receive and store certain types of information. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser information, Internet Service Provider (ISP), operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. This information helps us customize your website experience and make our marketing messages more relevant. It also allows us to provide features such as storage of items in your cart between visits. This includes our content presented on other websites or mobile applications. In order to provide the best customer experience possible, we also use this information for reporting and analysis purposes, such as how you are shopping our website, performance of our marketing efforts, and your response to those marketing efforts.
We allow third-party companies to collect non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Sites and to use that information to serve ads for our products or services or for products or services of other companies when you visit the Sites or other websites. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., navigational, click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over, etc.) during your visits to the Sites and other websites in order to provide advertisements about our goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These parties may use a cookie or a third party web beacon, or other technologies, to collect this information.
NECESSARY COOKIES (ALL SITE VISITORS)
- PHPSESSID: To identify your unique session on the website
6. WHO HAS ACCESS TO MY DATA?
If you are not a registered client for our site, there is no personal information we can retain or view regarding yourself.
If you are a client with a registered account, your personal information can be accessed by:
- Our system administrators.
- Our customer support agents when they need information about the client’s accounts and orders.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
Alisonstea.com is PCI DSS 3.2 Compliant and regularly participates in multiple audits a year to ensure our environment is continually secure. While we are confident ordering online is safe and secure, if for any reason you cannot access the secure server or feel uncomfortable ordering online, please feel free to place your order with us by phone at +1 833 258 4760. As a general practice, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. If using a shared computer, be sure to log out of your account prior to leaving the computer.
We use the SSL/HTTPS protocol throughout our site. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so that personal identifiable information is not captured/hijacked by third parties without authorization.
In case of a data breach, system administrators will immediately take all needed steps to ensure system integrity, will contact affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed.
8. HOW DO I OPT OUT OF EMAILS?
At any time, you can opt out of promotional mailings or disable your Alison’s Tea account. To do so, you may call or email our Customer Care department.
- Follow the unsubscribe link found in the email newsletter or send an email to email@example.com with the word UNSUBSCRIBE followed by your email address in the subject of the email (example: UNSUBSCRIBE firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Call Customer Care Toll-Free at +1 833 258 4760. We will provide an individual opt-out choice before we share their data with third parties other than our agents, or before we use it for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized. To limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, you may submit a written request to email@example.com.